LAST MILE LTL TRUCKING
Make the last mile efficient and timely.
Last mile logistics is becoming a key factor in supply chain management. As an award-winning LTL trucking company, we pride ourselves on last mile deliveries (a.k.a. final mile) deliveries.
Our last mile LTL trucking services include:
- Next day commercial and residential pallet load (standard size)
- We route and plan for deliveries throughout Southern California see map HERE
- Consolidating shipments at our terminal in Rancho Cucamonga. Meaning we can pick up from several different locations, consolidate all shipments onto a trailer/container on standard pallets for you and ensure delivery to your final destination.
Who Qualifies for our last mile LTL trucking services?
- Commercial deliveries
- Curbside only residential deliveries
- Lift-Gate deliveries; with the weight of pallets to be less than 1800 lbs and measuring no more than 48×40. (Rail-Gate services are available upon request for non-standard size pallets and or weight over 1800 lbs)
- Direct shipper (Non-Broker Freight)
- Able to accommodate deliveries/pickups during regular business hours of 8 am – 5 pm, out of regular business hours service available upon request. (Note: Additional fees will apply)
For a quote please contact us HERE