Driver Recruiter; Rancho Cucamonga
We are looking for a dedicated team player that is self-motivated, driven and innovative in recruiting efforts for our commercial driver team. Recruiting required dedication, resiliency, communication and accurate data!
The ideal candidate will have experience within recruiting, including for Commercial Driver Roles.
- Recruit CDL positions in varied forms, running ads, offsite advertisements, potential job fairs and outsourcing to bring in constant flow of CDL applicants.
- Aggressively follow up with all potential driving candidates to advance the best candidates through the application and selection processes.
- Continue to maintain contact with all high-quality driving candidates while sharing weekly updates on potential recruits with leadership teams.
- Meet with hiring managers to discuss job openings, driver requirements, job specifications, duties, qualifications and skills. Review candidates in applicant tracking system, conduct phone interviews, run background checks.
- Schedule drug tests and physicals.
- Perform complete on boarding and hiring/contracting of candidates including but not limited to drug tests and reference checks.
- Accurate data entry of applications into system to ensure compliance with state, federal and DOT regulations for commercial drivers.
- Reviews applications/resumes to match prospective candidate’s work history, education, job skills and wage requirements with current openings.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and react quickly to changing market conditions.
- Answer calls promptly and courteously.
- Respond to incoming emails and correspondence in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Recommend procedures and guidelines to improve recruiting and on-boarding process.
- Work as part of a team and help execute both departmental and company goals.
- Follow company and departmental directives regarding policies and procedures.
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English
Total Transportation & Distribution, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.