We are looking for experienced dispatchers to be part of a diverse team of professionals committed to providing exceptional customer service. Dispatchers will communicate work assignments and will be responsible to monitor and verify the successful completion of each assignment.
The ideal candidate will have experience with third party logistics and will be able to:
- Schedule and book shipments to meet agreed transit times
- Dispatching carriers
- Tracking and tracing shipments, providing timely updates to customers
- Resolving shipment problems in a timely and constructive manner to minimize delays
- Communicate with customers in an excellent customer service manner and building rapport as a responsive and creative problem solver
- Communicate with carriers in an excellent professional manner and develop relationships
- Maintain accurate database entries (notes, shipment details, shippers, carriers, etc.)
- Maintain accurate and timely billing entries
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Total Transportation & Distribution, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.