Our Account Representatives are the direct link to our customers. They will interact directly with our customers to provide information in response to inquiries regarding products, shipping/ receiving and services.
The ideal candidate will have experience with third party logistics and will be able to:
- Resolve customer requests via phone, email, and mail
- Manage the product until it has been shipped out and billed to the client
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Excel experience
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, and the ability to handle high stress and multitasking
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Total Transportation & Distribution, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.