We are looking for a dedicated team leader that is self-motivated to ensuring a smooth and consistent operation within the 3PLWarehouse environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience within warehouse operations in the 3PL industry to include
- Managing workflow for a large warehouse operation with 2 shifts.
- Ensure safety is the top priority.
- Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
- Review work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Review performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Assist Warehouse Manager in directing and coordinating financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Total Transportation & Distribution, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We are looking for experienced dispatchers to be part of a diverse team of professionals committed to providing exceptional customer service. Dispatchers will communicate work assignments and will be responsible to monitor and verify the successful completion of each assignment.
DRIVE FOR TOTAL
Providing damage free, on time delivery coupled with a professional experience for our customers is what Total Transportation and Distribution is all about. Our drivers and independent contractors are the best in the LTL industry with the skills to work as an individual or part of a team to meet the level of satisfaction that our customers have come to know us by.
3PL RETAIL Account Representative
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products, shipping and receiving services and to handle and resolve complaints. Specific experience in 3PL Retail Account Representative.